With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Owner

Back to top Go down

Re: Longines Admiral 1200 Automatic Cal 340 1961

Post by Guest on Thu May 12, 2011 1:47 pm

Thanks Koi, love Longines. My dad has only owned Longines his entire life and he's no dummy, done pretty well for himself financially. The other day I told him my new Seiko has been running like a Rolex the since the day I bought it 2 months ago and he said Rolex is all brand and advertising, he admires the Japanese culture, so he gave my watch the thumbs up. But when I asked about his vintage Longines, he said, maybe one day if you play your cards right lol He has an admiral and a diamond Longines he keeps in his safe and only breaks out for special occasions.

Back to top Go down

Post by koimaster on Thu May 12, 2011 3:58 pm

TickTocker wrote:Thanks Koi, love Longines. My dad has only owned Longines his entire life and he's no dummy, done pretty well for himself financially. The other day I told him my new Seiko has been running like a Rolex the since the day I bought it 2 months ago and he said Rolex is all brand and advertising, he admires the Japanese culture, so he gave my watch the thumbs up. But when I asked about his vintage Longines, he said, maybe one day if you play your cards right lol He has an admiral and a diamond Longines he keeps in his safe and only breaks out for special occasions.

Your dad sounds like a very smart man. Hell, I am probably older than he is too.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down