XL Straps

View previous topic View next topic Go down

XL Straps

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:25 pm

I recently purchased a Wenger Aquagraph Deep Diver on rubber and a Hamilton Frogman. The straps on the buggers attach at the very end. Not a particularly comfortable or good look. Can anyone suggest vendors with a good selection of oversize straps?

Back to top Go down

Re: XL Straps

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:40 pm

http://www.thewatchprince.com/xx-long-length-watch-straps

These are good folks-local for me but they do mostly internet sales. Good prices on long/x long/ and xxlong bands and straps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:42 pm

I've been getting mine from Strapped For Time...I don't know if they have XL rubber/silicone though...I just get Long Length in leather...This is from their website...

www.strappedfortime.com

They have Mid Length: These straps average about 8" long. They are longer than a regular length but shorter than a long length. They are also sometimes called Chrono length. They are best for wrists that are 7 3/4" to 8 1/4"...however it depends on the size of your watch and how tight or loose you like to wear it. This is just a guideline.

Long Length: These straps are long length and range from 8 1/4" to over 9". They are best for wrists that are 8 1/4" to 9"...however it depends on the size of your watch and how tight or loose you like to wear it. This is just a guideline.

Modena Watch Company
http://modenawatch.com/

This website has nothing but rubber/silicone straps...some long length...never have used them though...

International Watchman, Inc.
www.internationalwatchman.com

I.W. offers the largest selection of in stock, extra long (XL) watchbands available. There is no need for special orders with extra charges and long delays, all items are ready for immediate delivery.

We stock extra longs (XL) in Exotic Genuine Skins, Genuine Leather, S.S. Bracelets, Military Styles, Rubber Silicon Straps, Nylon and hard to find Designer styles, to fit all your needs..... Extra Long-XL watchbands measure 8.5"--215mm in Length

Never have used them either...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum