GREG STEVENS DESIGN - Watch straps

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GREG STEVENS DESIGN - Watch straps

Post by koimaster on Mon May 28, 2012 12:59 am

http://www.gregstevens-design.com/index.html


_________________


1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
avatar
koimaster
Owner

Join date : 2009-12-17
Location : Oregon

Back to top Go down

Re: GREG STEVENS DESIGN - Watch straps

Post by Guest on Mon May 28, 2012 3:34 am

Beautiful straps.

But 175.00??? Nah....
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GREG STEVENS DESIGN - Watch straps

Post by Guest on Mon May 28, 2012 4:58 am

I'm not sure I like the straps, but I loved his work in Peter Gunn!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GREG STEVENS DESIGN - Watch straps

Post by Guest on Mon May 28, 2012 5:06 am

conjurer wrote:I'm not sure I like the straps, but I loved his work in Peter Gunn!



Jeebus God!! I get it. I can't be THAT old.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GREG STEVENS DESIGN - Watch straps

Post by Guest on Mon May 28, 2012 5:29 am

yeah beautiful,Love the Crazy Horse one the best,IF I had a 10k watch Whats 175 for a strap?Thats a tad high,but,its hand made..and it looks worthy...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GREG STEVENS DESIGN - Watch straps

Post by Guest on Mon May 28, 2012 6:13 am

Very nice. But I paid under $200 for most of my watches, so I can't justify a $175 strap. That's like putting $5,000 rims on a Honda Civic.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GREG STEVENS DESIGN - Watch straps

Post by Guest on Mon May 28, 2012 6:17 am

Unfortunately I agree. Have a look at the customer photos. Mostly Panerai owners. If I had the watch I might be able to order a handful of his straps.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GREG STEVENS DESIGN - Watch straps

Post by Guest on Mon May 28, 2012 8:51 am

i had him make a strap for my Anonimo Bronze, its his Dark green strap , almost black...well worth the price of admission.......
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GREG STEVENS DESIGN - Watch straps

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:36 am

Expensive.... Shocked
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GREG STEVENS DESIGN - Watch straps

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:30 pm

After spotting one of his watches for sale at watchrecon ( for less than half price ) I took a look. I really like his watches and wallets. Didn't even look at straps yet.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GREG STEVENS DESIGN - Watch straps

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:58 pm

fatman wrote:After spotting one of his watches for sale at watchrecon ( for less than half price ) I took a look. I really like his watches and wallets. Didn't even look at straps yet.

If you buy his straps you won't be needing a wallet.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GREG STEVENS DESIGN - Watch straps

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:07 pm

foghorn wrote:
fatman wrote:After spotting one of his watches for sale at watchrecon ( for less than half price ) I took a look. I really like his watches and wallets. Didn't even look at straps yet.

If you buy his straps you won't be needing a wallet.

avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GREG STEVENS DESIGN - Watch straps

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:48 am

Ha!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GREG STEVENS DESIGN - Watch straps

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:45 am

GSD watch
Company makes watches too.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GREG STEVENS DESIGN - Watch straps

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum