Buran Stingray Hodinkee Russian Diver Connection

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buran Stingray Hodinkee Russian Diver Connection

Post by koimaster on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:11 pm


_________________


1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
avatar
koimaster
Owner

Join date : 2009-12-17
Location : Oregon

Back to top Go down

Re: Buran Stingray Hodinkee Russian Diver Connection

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:20 pm

I like Buran, that been said, this particular model is just awful and the "watch comrade" an asshole..
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Buran Stingray Hodinkee Russian Diver Connection

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:39 pm

eddiea wrote:I like Buran, that been said, this particular model is just awful and the "watch comrade" an asshole..

Actually, apart from his unfortunate connection with Tim Temple, Craig Hester's one of the better guys in the trade. He's got superb CS from his e-store, and from my few interactions with him, seems to be a real gentleman.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Buran Stingray Hodinkee Russian Diver Connection

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:20 pm

conjurer wrote:
eddiea wrote:I like Buran, that been said, this particular model is just awful and the "watch comrade" an asshole..

Actually, apart from his unfortunate connection with Tim Temple, Craig Hester's one of the better guys in the trade. He's got superb CS from his e-store, and from my few interactions with him, seems to be a real gentleman.

Nice to know, but I think the name Hester is an old English variant of "mark up."
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Buran Stingray Hodinkee Russian Diver Connection

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:24 pm

Looks like the Inshiteous Jailbreak's little brother...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Buran Stingray Hodinkee Russian Diver Connection

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:40 pm

TemerityB wrote:
conjurer wrote:
eddiea wrote:I like Buran, that been said, this particular model is just awful and the "watch comrade" an asshole..

Actually, apart from his unfortunate connection with Tim Temple, Craig Hester's one of the better guys in the trade. He's got superb CS from his e-store, and from my few interactions with him, seems to be a real gentleman.

Nice to know, but I think the name Hester is an old English variant of "mark up."
"Mark up" is about right... aside from that, his connections extend well beyond Timmy "national geographic" Temple and into the dark labyrinths of the Shop...he is a "better guy" a la Stan Betesh or David Mermelstein, a nice guy with good CS and even better bullshitting skills.....
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Buran Stingray Hodinkee Russian Diver Connection

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:25 pm

Clown shoes
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Buran Stingray Hodinkee Russian Diver Connection

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum