Watchlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Testing the software or let's see if I can post a picture

Go down

Testing the software or let's see if I can post a picture Empty Testing the software or let's see if I can post a picture

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:15 am

group shot
Testing the software or let's see if I can post a picture 7606994490_bfd7637045_c
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Testing the software or let's see if I can post a picture Empty Re: Testing the software or let's see if I can post a picture

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:13 pm

Nice shot. You should also look into divers watches to give your collection some variety.Laughing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Testing the software or let's see if I can post a picture Empty Re: Testing the software or let's see if I can post a picture

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:25 pm

I may do that, can you tell me what they look like? Testing the software or let's see if I can post a picture 206947
foghorn wrote:Nice shot. You should also look into divers watches to give your collection some variety.Laughing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:55 pm

Not really sure-I can't swim.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by koimaster Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:05 pm

foghorn wrote:Nice shot. You should also look into divers watches to give your collection some variety.Laughing

Testing the software or let's see if I can post a picture 458437
koimaster
koimaster
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:25 pm

koimaster wrote:

What SUCKS is I was about to say PRECISELY the same thing. Have I contracted Bird Flu from the old cock?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:35 pm

foghorn wrote:Not really sure-I can't swim.

Great to know I'm not the only one. I am learning though. 2 lessons so far used the bathys 100 Fathoms and Omega Bond, both handled all 4 feet of salt pool water thrown at them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:37 pm

BigCheez wrote:
koimaster wrote:

What SUCKS is I was about to say PRECISELY the same thing. Have I contracted Bird Flu from the old cock?

No need to fret until you find yourself eating with your pecker. You're good until then.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:38 pm

iwasbanned wrote:
foghorn wrote:Not really sure-I can't swim.

Great to know I'm not the only one. I am learning though. 2 lessons so far used the bathys 100 Fathoms and Omega Bond, both handled all 4 feet of salt pool water thrown at them.

I actually wore a Sinn U1 in the ocean, but I rinsed it furiously after I got out.

The 3000M Breitling Seawolf Ti never even saw raindrops before I flipped it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:42 pm

foghorn wrote:
BigCheez wrote:
koimaster wrote:

No need to fret until you find yourself eating with your pecker. You're good until then.

I'm well past the point where I expect theatrics, I'm grateful when it simply performs it's basic functions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:46 pm

BigCheez wrote:I actually wore a Sinn U1 in the ocean, but I rinsed it furiously after I got out.

The 3000M Breitling Seawolf Ti never even saw raindrops before I flipped it.

I'm going to put all my watches to the test. 4ft of salt water pool for 30 minutes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:07 am

lexvil wrote:group shot

Man I was looking forward to a lot more skin when I saw that description. That's fricken disappointing Lex
Testing the software or let's see if I can post a picture 206947
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:30 am

I said group "shot" not group sex!

here is some skin for you

bedlam wrote:

Man I was looking forward to a lot more skin when I saw that description. That's fricken disappointing Lex
Testing the software or let's see if I can post a picture 7656710444_64a6ae1679_b
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by koimaster Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:47 am

here is some more for you

Testing the software or let's see if I can post a picture 3318038728 Testing the software or let's see if I can post a picture 744714710 Testing the software or let's see if I can post a picture 207212 Testing the software or let's see if I can post a picture 3139690678
koimaster
koimaster
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:01 am

Much better...but if she had two friends it would be perfect Testing the software or let's see if I can post a picture 343787

lexvil wrote:I said group "shot" not group sex!

here is some skin for you

bedlam wrote:

Testing the software or let's see if I can post a picture 7656710444_64a6ae1679_b
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down