Watchlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a pocket watch to practice disassembly ect.

Go down

I need a pocket watch to practice disassembly ect. Empty I need a pocket watch to practice disassembly ect.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:03 am

Hi, I am looking for a old pocket watch to help me learn to disassemble & assemble watches. Does anyone have a working old one they don't mind donating to a beginner? Going thru chemo and this helps keep my mind off of it and helps me to understand how a mechanical watch operates! Any help would be appreciated! Thank you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I need a pocket watch to practice disassembly ect. Empty Re: I need a pocket watch to practice disassembly ect.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:42 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I need a pocket watch to practice disassembly ect. Empty Re: I need a pocket watch to practice disassembly ect.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:48 pm

I have a Westclox Pocket Ben you are welcome to have. Just PM me your info and I will send it out. Oh and i wish you the best with the chemo...........ed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down