Watchlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOP TEN Bestseller Women's Watches 2010 as Christmas Gifts for Her

Go down

TOP TEN Bestseller Women's Watches 2010 as Christmas Gifts for Her Empty TOP TEN Bestseller Women's Watches 2010 as Christmas Gifts for Her

Post by koimaster Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:28 am

The timepieces from the TOP boast a variety of styles and functions to match any taste and lifestyle. Produced by prestigious watchmaking brands, the lady’s watches guarantee reliable timekeeping. Moreover, they are offered at reasonable prices.

These bestseller women’s watches are sure to make your lady smile with joy.

http://watches.infoniac.com/top-ten-bestseller-women-watches-2010-christmas-gifts-for-her.html
koimaster
koimaster
Owner

Back to top Go down

TOP TEN Bestseller Women's Watches 2010 as Christmas Gifts for Her Empty Re: TOP TEN Bestseller Women's Watches 2010 as Christmas Gifts for Her

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Yeah, right.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

TOP TEN Bestseller Women's Watches 2010 as Christmas Gifts for Her Empty Re: TOP TEN Bestseller Women's Watches 2010 as Christmas Gifts for Her

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:03 pm

Only the Alfex appeals to this lady.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:07 pm

The Longines and Swiss Army are ok. Not interested in anything else on that list.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by koimaster Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:18 pm

sarah2 wrote:The Longines and Swiss Army are ok. Not interested in anything else on that list.

tough room..... Glad I did come up with that list.
koimaster
koimaster
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:24 pm

Women want Rolex, Cartier, and Gucci.

I'm not going to attempt to fool mrs.neddles with a Swiss Army.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:24 pm

These bestseller women’s watches are sure to make your lady smile with joy.

I've seen plenty of sneers of contempt, but smiles of joy? :bounce:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:16 pm

koimaster wrote:
sarah2 wrote:The Longines and Swiss Army are ok. Not interested in anything else on that list.

tough room..... Glad I did come up with that list.

Koi, go easy on yourself. It's surprising even 1 of those kinda appealed.

Dunno about you, Sarah2, but off the top of my head, variables for me are
~ quality
~ price
~ style
~ size
~ complications
~ gotta have it
~ color against the skin & case shape - silver ss and round cases are out - ss makes my skin tone look unfortunate and round cases look so wrong on a slender wrist on a longish arm - yeah, she's really talking skin tone.
TOP TEN Bestseller Women's Watches 2010 as Christmas Gifts for Her 989427
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:50 pm

Wife love Seiko Japan models (have a few), Omega (have one) Cartier (have one).
On her which list, Audemars Piguet from the Ladies Jules Audemars Collection .
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:22 pm

Chanel J12... nuff said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:11 pm

mrneddles wrote:Women want Rolex, Cartier, and Gucci.

I'm not going to attempt to fool mrs.neddles with a Swiss Army.

Zactly! Though Mrs. B does have a thing for ultra slim Hamlins (about $80)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:57 pm

I don't need Rolex, Cartier and Gucci (although I'm sure they are nice). I like mechanicals, I have 4 Omegas. I do however, have a couple of fashion brand watches as well that are quartz. And, I'm lusting after a Casio? Laughing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by koimaster Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:51 am

sarah2 wrote:I don't need Rolex, Cartier and Gucci (although I'm sure they are nice). I like mechanicals, I have 4 Omegas. I do however, have a couple of fashion brand watches as well that are quartz. And, I'm lusting after a Casio? Laughing

Omega :D I have seen those photos here of them. Great shots and great watches. Ask Santa for the Casio. If Santa wants to stay on the good list rather than naughty one he/she will get you one. In my case, I preferred the naughty list TOP TEN Bestseller Women's Watches 2010 as Christmas Gifts for Her 206947
koimaster
koimaster
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:39 pm

Ha! I got my wife # 4 (the Swiss Army watch) for Xmas. I've had it since October for her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down