Watchlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Certina

Go down

Certina Empty Certina

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:58 am

Good Morning,

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the Certina brand? I really like the Certina DS First Lady. I'm curious if anyone has owned a Certina watch and if so, what you think of the brand.

*I realize that Tag Heuer (and a few others) makes a watch very similar. I was just curious about the Certina brand because it is new to me.

Thanks for your help,
Sarah
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Certina Empty Re: Certina

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:00 am

My wife was looking at the ladies automatic but I didn't know anything about them. Please let me know if you find out anything good or bad ..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:20 am

Certina is a member of the swatch group, the brand is very popular in europe, and
Certina made really good watches, i havent heard any bad things about the brand.
so i say Rose go for it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:48 am

Rich and respected history and watches - I have the DS3 1888 LE Chrono (also made in 3-Hand version). Absolutely love the retro lines and quality.

Most recently known for their Divers in the 60s/70s. Many wish they would revisit some of those designs (me included). In reading their history they were kind of the Kobold of their day after the DS (Double Security). Watches for extreme conditions.

http://vintagecertinas.ch/en/tauchereng.html

Certina Certina_DS3_LEChrono_jaw-vi

Certina Certina_DS3_LEChrono_jaw_03-vi

Certina Certina_DS3_LEChrono_jaw_05-vi

Certina Certina_DS3_LEChrono_jaw_06-vi
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: