Watchlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vostok-Europe Basel Preview Anchar Diver's Watch

Go down

Vostok-Europe Basel Preview Anchar Diver's Watch Empty Vostok-Europe Basel Preview Anchar Diver's Watch

Post by koimaster Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:37 am

koimaster
koimaster
Owner

Back to top Go down

Vostok-Europe Basel Preview Anchar Diver's Watch Empty Re: Vostok-Europe Basel Preview Anchar Diver's Watch

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:57 pm

I like Hester... When my place was burglarized, they jacked an Energia2 about two weeks after I got it. Wore it twice. The only watch I had left was the Deep Blue i was wearing that day. Luckily the cops recovered about 2/3 of what was stolen.

He sent me a replacement free of charge. Nothing but good things to say about him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Vostok-Europe Basel Preview Anchar Diver's Watch Empty Re: Vostok-Europe Basel Preview Anchar Diver's Watch

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:15 pm

I owned an Anchar for a while and really liked it. It was one of the most comfortable cases I have ever worn. A 48mm watch that felt like there was nothing on the wrist. Worth a look...but its big.

Vostok-Europe Basel Preview Anchar Diver's Watch Vostok%20anchar%2016-04-2011%203

Vostok-Europe Basel Preview Anchar Diver's Watch Vostok%20anchar%2016-04-2011%201

Vostok-Europe Basel Preview Anchar Diver's Watch Vostok%20anchar%2016-04-2011%208
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:06 pm

V-E, not really Russian, not really that good....a shame.
Vostok-Europe Basel Preview Anchar Diver's Watch DSCF0203
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:39 pm

I got a couple. Never wear them. Hate the fact that they have suck infested,drawn out,date change methods.Maybe they can move the movement mfg from Latvia or Lithuania or wherever the hell they're made to Lappland and let the damn reindeer figure it out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:58 pm

My guess is Vostok Europe is about as European made as Stuhrling Original is original.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:32 pm

BigCheez wrote:My guess is Vostok Europe is about as European made as Stuhrling Original is original.

indeed. A Japanese movement, a Chinese case--put together, however, in Lithuania, as if this is some weird benchmark in watchmaking prowess.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down