Watchlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice leather straps XXLong

Go down

Nice leather straps XXLong Empty Nice leather straps XXLong

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:52 pm

Ordered these XXLong straps from Watchprince the other day. They are called Eichmuller Robust Calf and are very reasonably priced at $30, I ordered one 20mm and one 22mm. My wrist is 8 inches and often the stock straps on watches are just too short to even tuck into a keeper. Not an issue with these as they are long enough for me to use both floating keepers to secure. Excellent service from Watchprince, only $4 total for priority mail shipping. It's not a huge deal but they always include spring bars with every order. If you have trouble finding long straps give them a try. They have many long (or short) sizes available in a variety of colors/materials.

Nice leather straps XXLong DSCF4675

Nice leather straps XXLong DSCF4676

Nice leather straps XXLong DSCF4681
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Nice leather straps XXLong Empty Re: Nice leather straps XXLong

Post by koimaster Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:03 pm

my what a manly wrist you have Mark!

8"!!!!!!

I bet some people would swoon to have 8"
koimaster
koimaster
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:44 pm

Nice snag Mark...I have an 8 1/4" one and need longer straps too...Very nice watches you put those on...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:10 pm

nice straps,I have 7 3/4" Will have to run down to Watch Prince next friday sometime,to get a strap for my cyma,I haven't been in a hurry to get one because I only wear it on weekends,Do not want it to get trashed with sheeth and rivet oils which i deal with all day at my work... 30 bucks great price too

dave
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:42 am

I recently purchased a couple of straps from them also and will second the recommendation. They were very easy to do business with.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down