Watchlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paylak TS9004 Watch Repair/Band Sizing Tool Kit

Go down

Paylak TS9004 Watch Repair/Band Sizing Tool Kit Empty Paylak TS9004 Watch Repair/Band Sizing Tool Kit

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:58 pm

I currently own a $5 mini spring bar tool, and lots of Craftsman petite screwdrivers, etc (I'm a certified Mac Tech), but I am curious about Paylak Tool Kits. Reviews on the kits have been pretty useless in my research, except to know that there are bound to be lousy components within many brands of inexpensive kits.

The Paylak TS9004 kit seems like an honest $50 toolkit, that can also open water-proof backs, etc. Sure, why not... I feel semi-competent enough to open a waterproof caseback, change the gasket seal, replace batteries, and change out bands whenever I feel like it.

The few people I know who do this stuff casually have built up their kits piece by piece over the years, so they don't really buy kits...

Is the Paylak TS9004 kit worth $50? And what supplements would you get?
I don't want to do this professionally, nor spend $$, I just know the value of having good complete tool collections, and I am a hands on type guy sometimes.
Thanks
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Paylak TS9004 Watch Repair/Band Sizing Tool Kit Empty Re: Paylak TS9004 Watch Repair/Band Sizing Tool Kit

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:15 am

Looks good at least! I have no experience with this tool kit. I limp by with a half broken Android kit and a few odds and ends from Esslinger.com.
Paylak TS9004 Watch Repair/Band Sizing Tool Kit 514B9qxo1eL._SL500_AA300_
Anonymous

Back to top Go down