Watchlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonetto Cinturini and the slight scent of vanilla

Go down

Bonetto Cinturini and the slight scent of vanilla Empty Bonetto Cinturini and the slight scent of vanilla

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:55 pm

I'm really like rubber straps for some reason, put the Sumo on the MM strap and thought it looked pretty damned good.

Bonetto Cinturini and the slight scent of vanilla Sumorubba2

Drawback was that it just wasn't all that comfortable, decent, but not comfortable. I decided to hold out to see if I could get a steal of a deal on an ISO but alas, no such luck. So I broke down and went to the watchprince.com and picked up a textured rubber strap, vanilla scent and all. Arrived today, being wearing it a few hours. Looks good, feels good, not too shabby for 30 bones. I wish the gap was a little smaller to match the gap on the MM, but I can live with it.

Bonetto Cinturini and the slight scent of vanilla Sumo7
Bonetto Cinturini and the slight scent of vanilla Sumo5
Bonetto Cinturini and the slight scent of vanilla Sumo6
Bonetto Cinturini and the slight scent of vanilla Sumo4
Bonetto Cinturini and the slight scent of vanilla Sumo1
Bonetto Cinturini and the slight scent of vanilla Sumo2
Bonetto Cinturini and the slight scent of vanilla Sumo3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Bonetto Cinturini and the slight scent of vanilla Empty Re: Bonetto Cinturini and the slight scent of vanilla

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:02 pm

Goddamn, IWB, that's a good look. I agree that the lugs on the Sumo are pretty dang long, but it doesn't look too bad.

So the MM strap's not comfy? I was thinking about getting one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Bonetto Cinturini and the slight scent of vanilla Empty Re: Bonetto Cinturini and the slight scent of vanilla

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:17 pm

The MM strap is not bad. I guess I just got spoiled by the freaking ISO. It does fit better at the lugs than this aftermarket one. What I found is I have to wear it kind of lose so that it will curve around my wrist just right. Hard to explain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:34 pm

The sumo looks great on black rubber. It completely changes the feel. Mine is on the mm300 strap. It is a bit stiff, but looks so hot it's worth it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:40 pm

jason_recliner wrote:The sumo looks great on black rubber. It completely changes the feel. Mine is on the mm300 strap. It is a bit stiff, but looks so hot it's worth it.

I have to agree, it does look pretty damn good.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:43 pm

I don't mean to harsh your mellow, but I think the lugs are too long for that strap.

JMO.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:52 pm

BigCheez wrote:I don't mean to harsh your mellow, but I think the lugs are too long for that strap.

JMO.

No mellow harshed. Like I said, the gap is a little larger than I'd like.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:55 am

I think it looks pretty good. Well, as much as a Sumo can.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum