Watchlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yes my daughter likes Renato watches

Go down

Yes my daughter likes Renato watches Empty Yes my daughter likes Renato watches

Post by koimaster Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:11 am

Yes my daughter likes Renato watches Sanfrancisco416
koimaster
koimaster
Owner

Back to top Go down

Yes my daughter likes Renato watches Empty Re: Yes my daughter likes Renato watches

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:37 am

Renato makes a well built watch, it was just all the BS about where they were made that turned off alot of people! Why cant you come out and say its a swiss movement with an Asian built case? Seiko, Citizen dont seem to have a problem because we know where they are built and they are well made! I bored of his watch styles in no time and find almost all of the dials hard to read, other than that i never had a problem with build quality!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Yes my daughter likes Renato watches Empty Re: Yes my daughter likes Renato watches

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:46 am

Agree Cali. I really don't care where a watch is made. Just be upfront - you know, have a little integrity - and if I like it I'll buy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:49 am

You don't have to say those are your daughter's watches, koi. If you like wearing pink and baby blue watches, you're man enough to pull it off...

Yes my daughter likes Renato watches 206947
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:22 pm

The two I've owned were well-made, but the BS is what I have a problem with too.

That limited-edition scandal was 50/50 ShopNBC's fault, in all fairness. Both companies agreed to go back on their promise to the initial set of buyers.

Mink (sort-of) apologized and has changed the way he represents "Limited Productions", SHOP never did. IMO, that makes them the worst of the two.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by koimaster Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:18 pm

FernieBee wrote:You don't have to say those are your daughter's watches, koi. If you like wearing pink and baby blue watches, you're man enough to pull it off...

Yes my daughter likes Renato watches 206947

Yes my daughter likes Renato watches 845893 Yes my daughter likes Renato watches 808939 Yes my daughter likes Renato watches 808939
koimaster
koimaster
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:55 pm

Jose Rodeo has nothing on the bling compared to those.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down