Watchlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free REACTOR watch pouches...ALL ARE GONE!

Go down

Free REACTOR watch pouches...ALL ARE GONE! Empty Free REACTOR watch pouches...ALL ARE GONE!

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:24 pm

SORRY, BUT THEY'RE ALL GONE!

I have three black cloth (velour I think) REACTOR watch pouches with a drawstring top that will hold a REACTOR or of course,any brand watch. They are embroidered with the REACTOR name and logo, and are great for storage or travel.

If you want one and live in the CONUS, send me a PM with your name and mailing address and I'll put one in an envelope and send it to you.

First come, first served.

Free REACTOR watch pouches...ALL ARE GONE! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_MOJsO2In2nkPm1maFMy9O2t4__QyMf98_uyUOSpJQUWNVsZ3

Last edited by Datsun240Z71 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Free REACTOR watch pouches...ALL ARE GONE! Empty Re: Free REACTOR watch pouches...ALL ARE GONE!

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:01 pm

He said pouch!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Free REACTOR watch pouches...ALL ARE GONE! Empty Re: Free REACTOR watch pouches...ALL ARE GONE!

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:46 am

Just got it today. Nice pouch, Thanks Randy!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm

nlandin wrote:Just got it today. Nice pouch, Thanks Randy!

You're welcome!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:16 pm

nlandin wrote:Just got it today. Nice pouch, Thanks Randy!

same here....thanx randy........
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:21 pm

You're welcome also!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down