Watchlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BJ Strap - Anyone have a Discount Code by chance?

Go down

BJ Strap - Anyone have a Discount Code by chance? Empty BJ Strap - Anyone have a Discount Code by chance?

Post by Watch Noob Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:49 am

Yea, I'm cheap, but I'm gonna go ahead and order this strap for the Vortex: http://www.bjstrap.bigcartel.com/product/black-full-grain-leather-watch-strap

I noticed at Checkout that there is a spot for a Discount Code. Anyone have one?

While we're at it, what's your experience been with BJ? I've never ordered from there before.
thanks
Watch Noob
Watch Noob
Founding Member & Administrator

Back to top Go down

BJ Strap - Anyone have a Discount Code by chance? Empty Re: BJ Strap - Anyone have a Discount Code by chance?

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:14 pm

Dont have a discount code, but if you email him, he might give you a discount if you ask. I will say this, they are worth the asking price and more. They are ridiculously thick, great buckles(especially the spartan buckle "my fav") and are made to be worn for years. In my opinion, he can charge more and still be a good deal. His straps are just pure awesome. I really know I sound like a damn commercial, but I never knew that leather straps could be so cool till I got one of his.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

BJ Strap - Anyone have a Discount Code by chance? Empty Re: BJ Strap - Anyone have a Discount Code by chance?

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:25 pm

i have a black one jim, but no code.......what tattoo chef said is true, they are made to last and look great.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Noob Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:42 pm

good to hear guys, thanks for the input.
Watch Noob
Watch Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Noob Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:45 pm

Ordered it with the Brushed Pre-V buckle, black leather with boxed white stitching.
Watch Noob
Watch Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down