Watchlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panatime has been sold!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Panatime has been sold! - Page 2 Empty Re: Panatime has been sold!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:48 am

I would think that with all those who are such vehement supporters of Stan and Deep Blue that one of you would have called him and asked him why he sold out but I guess ... well, maybe y'all are not actually that close to him for him to tell you or maybe it's like Eyal Lalo, Jim Skelton and Michael Davis at Watch Geeks. So many there think they are some close friend but in reality there $$$ is the only really true friend.

Panatime was sold because it no longer served the purpose for Stan, bottom line is ... SO WHAT, is this really all that much of an issue or topic?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:29 pm

JtN© wrote:I would think that with all those who are such vehement supporters of Stan and Deep Blue that one of you would have called him and asked him why he sold out but I guess ... well, maybe y'all are not actually that close to him for him to tell you or maybe it's like Eyal Lalo, Jim Skelton and Michael Davis at Watch Geeks. So many there think they are some close friend but in reality there $$$ is the only really true friend.

Panatime was sold because it no longer served the purpose for Stan, bottom line is ... SO WHAT, is this really all that much of an issue or topic?

You posted twice on the subject shitbird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:41 pm

fatman wrote:You posted twice on the subject shitbird.
If you recall, this is JTN's latest quest. So, understanding this notion, he has posted umpteen times regarding these POS Tee-vee watches. I don't care anymore. Tee-vee watch crap or Ron Poo-peal, it's all the same thing to me.

Fuck the hucksters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:18 am

Now if that aint trolling I don't know what is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:23 am

JtN© wrote:

Now if that aint trolling I don't know what is.
A recent thread was talking about trolls, and I said that particular WL Member wasn't a troll, and that I'd buy him a beer.

You sir, ARE A TROLL, an you have been a bee in my bonnet as long as I have been here.
Fatman is good people. Cut the shit, ok?
Buy your own beer, numbnuts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:17 am

Shocked

Panatime has been sold! - Page 2 107737

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:25 pm

OTMF ... I have to ask just where in the hell do you come off in your mightier than though type style, it is so Jim Skeltonish and close to Michael Davisish type of being.

Now take your head out of your ass next time before jumping in to play like your something your not ... and get the entire story and situation before you open your mouth and let the stench of your own ass permeate the air around you.

Now if you think somebody is a troll just ignore them, if you think I am and don't like me just ignore me or stick that oversized ego swelled head of yours back into your ass where you can't bother to see the computer screen.

Koi has provided a great place but there are a few who try to act like Skelton and Davis but without the ban or the moderation power and instead try and bully everyone who they have some sort of there own mental problem with. Truly sad and a good indication of why you are not on some of the other moderated forums who will ban and moderate your trollish nasty ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:44 pm

well shit.....I guess Panatime is doing ok anyway........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:21 pm

Hook line and sinker. Always looking for someplace to spew the negativity.

I will await your response tomorrow when you clock in at work.

Back to top Go down

Post by koimaster Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:21 am

OTMF wrote:
Mark1 wrote:Wonder who bought them? I tried a whois and it came up with a listing from Sunnyvale, CA in 2005. Google the address listed and it comes up with a match for JeffersonPrep.com in Sunnyvale. Some PSAT/LSAT tutoring outfit. Someone here must have access to Lexis Nexis or another business search engine.

I believe that the Sunnyvale address is the people that registered the domain.
When I do a Whois for panatime.com, I see Sunnyvale for the Admin Contact as well, and using NumberGuru for the Admin Contact telephone number listed on the Whois, 510-595-2002, it shows domain owned by "INTERNET NAMES", a domain registration company (I believe).

The strap that I received last month had the "from field" listed as their Tuckahoe, NY address. That is the same address listed on their Facebook page. And using NumberGuru on their telephone number, 914-361-1722, it shows that it registered to "CENTURY SPECIAL" located in BRONXVILLE, NY.

I'm unable to find anything on listed on "CENTURY SPECIAL" via google though.

I'm out of ideas but will follow up if I come up with anything.

Century Specialty Script
273 Columbus Avenue
Tuckahoe, NY 10707-2515

Century Specialty Script in Tuckahoe, NY is a private company categorized under Medicines-Patent and Proprietary. Our records show it was established in 2009 and incorporated in New York. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of $1 to 2.5 million and employs a staff of approximately 5 to 9.

Address :
273 Columbus Ave , Tuckahoe, NY
Tel: (914) 361-1722

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Category
– Pharmacies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
koimaster
koimaster
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:49 am

From Panatime.com
Panatime has been sold! - Page 2 Panatime1

from NumberGuru.com
Panatime has been sold! - Page 2 Panatime2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:19 pm

From what I was told it is a investor that bought not stan's partner. There is no partner at deep blue/Panatime.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:32 pm

mrneddles wrote:I placed an order this morning with Panatime and two hours later received an email with tracking number. Pretty damn good. I could care less who owns it now with that kind of turn around.
Indeed Dave...I agree...
Let's update this a bit, the new owner of Panatime is Robert Cappa ....I'm sure you'll know by now.
I have bought a few items from both owners Stan and now Robert...service is the same, good & fast, excellent CS .
Most recently , last week when I ordered a new strap/buckle for my Skyhawk, I sent some extra comments with the order, on an additional PVD buckle I ordered with the strap, got an e-mail within the hour in my cell phone..ordered with the cheapest posible shipping rate (regular certified snail mail) got the strap and the additional buckle in two days...
Panatime has been sold! - Page 2 DSCF0479_zpse3a92bbc
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Noob Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:40 pm

Good to hear nothing's changed Eddie. Nice looking strap btw, I dig the PVD buckle too.
Watch Noob
Watch Noob
Founding Member & Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by koimaster Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:55 pm

Have purchased several straps from them this year. Quick shipping and CS.
koimaster
koimaster
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2